Efficient, engaged and qualified
I offer sex therapy for individuals, couples and people in multiple partner relationships and I welcome those of all ages, gender and sexual orientations.
My education includes a degree in medicine and advanced training in relationship dynamics based sex therapy from the Institut für Beziehungsdynamik – Paartherapie und Sexualtherapie Berlin. This training is not just about sex, it is also about increasing capacity for a harmonious relationship with others.
My approach is judgment-fee, person-oriented and holistic. Coming from Bosnia and living in Berlin for many years now, I have an understanding of both people with traditional lifestyles as well for those who want to explore a wider spectrum of options. I offer therapy in English and Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian, in person or over a secure video chat.
Ana Morin’s qualifications
- Sex Therapist (Beziehungsdynamik Sexualtherapie Berlin)
- Heilpraktikerin für Psychotherapie (State Diploma in Psychotherapy, non-medical)
- Medical doctor (Faculty of Medicine, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia; licensed physician in Bosnia & Croatia)
- Couples Therapy candidate (The Developmental Model, Couples Institute San Francisco, USA)
- Polyamory in therapy (Institute for Relational Intimacy, Madison, USA)
Please note that although I have a degree in medicine, I practice under the German Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie legal framework.