Efficient, engaged and qualified
I offer relationship therapy & sex therapy for individuals, couples and people in multiple partner relationships and I welcome those of all ages, gender and sexual orientations.
My education includes a degree in medicine and advanced training in relationship dynamics based sex therapy from the Institut für Beziehungsdynamik – Paartherapie und Sexualtherapie Berlin. This training is not just about sex, it is also about increasing capacity for a harmonious relationship with others.
My approach is judgment-fee, person-oriented and holistic. Coming from Bosnia and living in Berlin for many years now, I have an understanding of both people with traditional lifestyles as well for those who want to explore a wider spectrum of options. I offer therapy in English and Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian, in person or over a secure video chat.
Ana Morin’s qualifications
- Sex Therapist (Beziehungsdynamik Sexualtherapie, Berlin, Germany)
- Heilpraktikerin für Psychotherapie (State Diploma in Psychotherapy, non-medical. Berlin, Germany)
- Medical doctor (Faculty of Medicine, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia; licensed physician in Bosnia & Croatia)
- Graduate of The Developmental Model of Couples Therapy Training under Ellyn Bader Ph.D. (The Couples Institute, San Francisco, USA)
- Polyamory in therapy graduate (Institute for Relational Intimacy, Madison, USA)
Please note that although I have a degree in medicine, I practice under the German Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie legal framework (HeilprG).